Monday, July 15, 2013

What's going on???

"What's going on?"  This is a phrase that I have heard too many times in the last year and have put on my to-do list for regular updates for this blog.  With all of the other social media sites and access that we have I tend to continue updating through other means instead of using this blog that I setup to keep you all informed.  I realize it has been a very long time since I've added a post and it is my job to keep you up to date and I am not very good at it.  That being said, let me take a few minutes to let you know what's going on with us now.

We spent an extended time in the Sacramento area.  Tracy took a regular job temporarily and I continued to help with Faith Baptist Tabernacle, near Sacramento, in different facets of their ministry.   We had an enjoyable time getting to know the people of FBT and helping with the ministry.  We were sad to leave but we knew it was time.

We had been praying about heading back to Michigan to make some needed repairs on our house and make some decisions about what to do with it long term.  After taking the time to pray about it we believed that this was the right timing for us to head back and take care of the house.  We are only taking a temporary brake before we search out where the next job will be.

In June we returned to Michigan and are currently working on some projects around our house to repair and improve it.  We look forward to being finished and back on the road for the next assignment that the Lord has in store with us.  Please check our Praise & Prayer Request section to see what's going on next and how you can best help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment